Monday, October 27, 2008

Grateful

I have been reading OSU football coach Jim Tressel's book, "The Winners Manual for the Game of Life." There is a lot of good stuff in this book and one part I keep coming back to mentally is something he says about attitude. Here's what he wrote:

Another one of my favorite quotes is this one: "It is impossible to be grateful and unhappy at the same time." That is a powerful truth. You're either going to be grateful or unhappy. That's your choice.

We do choose our attitude. When I think about all the support I have in family, friends, co-workers and at church, I can't help but be grateful. And that's a lot better than being uphappy!

1 comment:

Michele Toney said...

Amen, sister. Attitude is everything. Why do I always have to be reminded? I'm so glad you're doing a blog. Now my prayer warriors don't have to wait for my updates.
Know that you're not alone and many are cheering you on. You are an inspiration.
Go, Marv!
Michele Toney