Sunday, October 26, 2008

Welcome to my blog

The journalist in me is still wrestling with the notion of becoming a blogger. Blogging won out, though, because it seems a good way to let my cheerleaders know how I'm doing without presuming that they all want e-mails from me on a regular basis.

If you're reading this, please accept my thanks for being part of my support network. It has been incredible in the very short time I have learned that I am in a new cancer fight to also be reminded of how much love and support surrounds me and lifts me up.

My prayer is to be a vessel for God's love -- to be so filled with His healing power that I am able to pour it out and share it with others. Please know that all your prayers and positive thoughts for me are coming back to you with my prayers and hopes for your well-being also. I am incredibly blessed to have that opportunity.

No comments: