Friday, December 12, 2008

One down

At least one of my prayers of long anticipation was answered positively yesterday. Ben learned his grades for fall quarter, confirming that he will graduate on Sunday as planned!

It wasn't as if we really thought he was in danger of failing a required class and needing to go another quarter to get his degree. But there is always that unwanted thought hanging out there until it is dispelled by confirmation of good news. Let the celebration begin!

Whether we will also be toasting medical confirmation that my tumor is shrinking may be known later today.

For regular readers of this blog, I apologize for dwelling on this topic of late. And I promise to keep up a positive outlook even if the news does not invoke festivity. Thank you to all my cheerleaders for hanging in there with me.

No comments: